Expert, Certified and Designated Appraisers Providing Defensible Values
Serving the Appraisal Needs of Attorneys, Clients, Banks and Taxpayers
Expert appraisers with substantial trial experience can help you win your case by providing credible testimony.
Are you or your client paying too much property tax?
- County Board of Taxation Appeal Form
- County Board of Taxation Added/Omitted Petiion of Appeal Form
- A Guide To Tax Appeal Hearings in New Jersey
- Property Tax Benefits
- How Property is Valued for Tax Purposes
- We conduct appraisals for asset allocation, bankruptcy, foreclosures, bail bonds, establishing capital gains basis, fractional and partial interests, divorces, gifts and gift trusts, partitioning an estate, sale of assests, new project feasibility, lease cs. buy decisions, intricate part cash and part donation for New Jersey Green Acres and Farmland Preservation transactions, fire and casualty losses, lease analysis and other unique and special assignments. Our values have never been overturned by the IRS in 35 years.
Our appraisers can help you close your deals quickly.
Estate and Probate
Our expert appraisers provide defensible values that stand up to IRS scrutiny.
Our appraisers have vast experience in this exacting area of evaluation.